A wedding day is one of the most memorable days in a person’s life. All eyes will be on the bride and groom, the parents and the wedding party. And so will the camera lenses.
You and your wedding party can achieve a picture-perfect look by having bridal plastic surgery or other cosmetic facial procedures.
What Is Bridal Plastic Surgery?
Bridal plastic surgery is part of a specialized line of bridal services offered to the bride, groom, their parents and the wedding party. You’ll want everyone to look their best on your wedding day, By taking advantage of different cosmetic surgical procedures, anyone can look healthier and younger.
Why Should You Be Interested in Bridal Plastic Surgery?
A wedding day is a unique event. You want yourself, your partner, and the wedding party to be at their best. Money is spent to beautifully dress everyone, to get every hair in place and to ensure flawless makeup - why not go the extra mile and consider bridal plastic surgery?
What Types of Bridal Plastic Surgery Are Available?
- Eyelift (Blepharoplasty): An eyelift banishes those droopy upper eyelids and under-eye bags that make you look tired and older. Your eyes are revitalized when excess skin, muscle, and fat are removed. Eyelift surgery gives your eyes a refreshed and alert appearance.
- Nose Surgery (Rhinoplasty): Correct an overly large or undersized nose, or wipe away any kinks or bumps with a rhinoplasty. The nose is the center anchor of the face, and a rhinoplasty can make your frontal and profile photos picture-perfect.
- Neck Lift (Submentoplasty): A ropey or saggy neck can add years to your appearance. A neck lift tightens the muscles and the tissues in the neck. The skin is stretched, and any excess is trimmed away, leaving a more youthful and smoother looking neckline.
- Facelift (Rhytidectomy): A facelift vastly improves signs of facial aging. The procedure lifts and tightens loose skin and lax facial muscles. The surgery also eliminates deep facial creases, removes excess fat deposits, and improves the definition and contours of your jawline. The results are a refreshed and firmer-looking face.
- Facial Fat Transfer: With an upcoming wedding, you’ve probably lost some weight in preparation for the big day. Weight loss is a major accomplishment, but you may be left with some hollow areas in your face that aren’t flattering. Older men and women get these facial depressions from aging as well. Facial fat transfer can fill in those areas, making your face look more youthful and balanced.
- Facial Scar Repair: If you have a noticeable scar, and want to eliminate it before the wedding day, there are different procedures that can be performed to minimize scarring. The type of scar you have determines the scar repair procedure you’ll need.
What Types of Cosmetic Bridal Procedures Are Available?
You can use cosmetic bridal procedures to supplement your bridal plastic surgery. Skin rejuvenation procedures are minimally invasive and have quick or no recovery times:
- Botox: Botox is a famously popular injectable treatment done in the office with no recovery time. Botox stops the muscle movements that cause facial wrinkles. Many brides host a fun event for their bridal or bachelorette parties with a group Botox event.
- Dermal Fillers: Dermal fillers are injected in the facial area to reduce deep wrinkles, fill in depressions, and restore youthful facial contours with no recovery time.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: This in-office procedure uses a laser CO2 machine to help erase wrinkles and fine lines, acne scars, irregular skin textures and dark spots. Recovery time lasts only a few days.
Why You Should See Dr. Yeung Before Your Wedding Day
You want natural-looking results when correcting flaws or rejuvenating your appearance. Houston-based plastic surgeon Dr. Cecil Yeung can deliver the results you want while making you look younger and more beautiful.
You may decide to supplement your bridal plastic surgery with other in-office procedures such as dermal fillers, Botox and laser skin resurfacing. Dr. Yeung has a well-known and highly regarded reputation for developing comprehensive treatment plans that often involve one or more facial procedures and skin rejuvenation therapies.
Schedule Your Bridal Services Today
At the Yeung Institute, we focus on helping brides and grooms, their parents, and bridal parties look their absolute best for a wedding. We offer a full range of surgical and in-office treatment options with a personalized approach. You'll enjoy a natural, long-lasting, youthful appearance that will shine in wedding photos.
Achieving the flawless look you want starts by contacting the Yeung Institute today. Learn more about what our bridal services can do for you by scheduling a consultation with Dr. Yeung. Simply fill out the request form on this page, or calling our office.