Interested in Skin Rejuvenation? Here’s What you Need to Know
Acne, overexposure to the sun, or ageing can take its toll on your appearance. Scars, wrinkles or fine lines can all start to result. Even heredity can cause irregularities of the skin on your face and body.
Skin rejuvenation applies cosmetic treatment, which resurfaces the skin’s texture. This improves the clearness and brightness of your skin, giving it a more youthful appearance overall. Skin rejuvenation treatments range from Botox, dermal fillers as well as fractional CO2 laser resurfacing.
In this blog post, Dr. Cecil Yeung explains the different types of skin rejuvenation techniques he performs in Houston.
What conditions can skin rejuvenation treat?
Skin rejuvenation can treat a number of conditions including:
- Fixed wrinkles: Fixed wrinkles are seen whether or not your face is moving, and are noticeable even when you’re relaxed. They are mostly due to ageing, increasing in severity as you age.
- Dynamic wrinkles: Dynamic wrinkles appear during facial movements, like when you smile or frown. As you get older, and your skin is not as elastic, it can't return to a neutral expression once movement stops. Dynamic wrinkles are seen even when you aren't facially expressing emotions.
- Pigmentation: Discolorations like freckles, sunspots, redness, dark patches of skin and other sun exposure irregularities.
- Skin tone loss: As you age, your skin structures weaken due to loss of collagen and elastin, resulting in loss of skin firmness and/or increasing cellulite development.
- Scars: Caused by injuries or acne, facial scarring mars your appearance. Pitted scars are commonly seen from cases of severe acne. Other types of scars have a wave-like appearance (rolling), look discolored, or may have raised rims.
- Vascular skin disorders: Blood vessels visible on the skin’s surface, vascular lesions (small blisters filled with blood) or an ever-present red flush in the face.
Where can I find the best plastic surgeon for skin rejuvenation in Houston?
At the Yeung Institute, top Houston plastic surgeon Dr. Cecil Yeung provides cutting-edge techniques in facial cosmetic procedures to resurface and rejuvenate your skin. He helps to diminish wrinkles, sun damage, crow’s feet, premature ageing, acne, scars and more.
As with any procedure Dr. Yeung performs, whether cosmetic or surgical, he is known for delivering the most natural-looking facial rejuvenation Houston with the most long-lasting results possible.
What procedures are available by Dr. Yeung for skin rejuvenation?
When you’re looking for facial rejuvenation Houston, you’ll want to choose a cosmetic procedure center like the Yeung Institute, which offers a wide-range of services. This is especially important if you have several different types of skin conditions you’d like treated that would be best served by different procedures.
The Yeung Institute for Houston Facial Plastic Surgery offers:
Finding the Best Facial Rejuvenation Houston Surgeon
Dr. Yeung is dedicated to hands-on, individualized care and personalized services, designing treatment plans that cater to each of his patient’s specific needs. He's known for his technical precision and results-oriented attitude in every procedure he performs.
With an emphasis on personalized care and treatments tailored to each person’s individual needs, Dr. Yeung is known for delivering the most natural-looking results for his clients.
Schedule a consultation today to discuss your skin rejuvenation needs. You can look forward to a more youthful, wrinkle-free appearance by contacting our office today or call 713-795-4885.